Health and safety
Comprehensive health and safety services
According to Article 207 of the Labor Code, Employer is responsible for the health and safety at work. It is the employer’s responsibility (material and legal) for the consequences of any defects and irregularities in the company.
Thanks to the efficient and fast-paced health and safety service, the employer can respond quickly to hazards and abnormalities resulting from health and safety regulations.
In our offer you will find: – Health and safety outsourcing, the tasks of the health and safety services in your company will be performed by a professional team of KSW Ltd.
- initial and recurrent training for employees and employers
- development of comprehensive documentation (including Occupational Risk Assessment)
- carrying out checks on working conditions
- participating in Labour Inspectorate and PIS inspections in Your company
- health and safety and fire safety advice
- carrying out post-accident proceedings and preparing the documentation
- access to online health and safety management system
- and other tasks directly and indirectly related to health and safety